love life, laugh often, smile big

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hanging with my boys

The last Saturday before school started Aunt Sarah took Lexi to her 1st Bronco's game. While they were in Denver at the preseason game, we went to our favorite spot in Montezuma.




I believe I can fly......................







We all laughed a ton as Jeremiah tried to get a picture of us in the air. Most of the time, he caught only one of us up and the other on the ground. He thought it was funny that we jumped every time he told us to.







Enjoying the last moments of Summer with my boys. This was the most wonderful summer yet, with lots of traveling, family, exploring, laughing, sunshine and just being together. I'm SUPER sad it has to end, but I know they have wonderful things in store for them this year in school.








No comments:

Post a Comment