love life, laugh often, smile big

Monday, September 27, 2010

Leadville Train

The last day of Summer we met Gammaw and Gampaw in Leadville to ride the historic train.


Remembering the Summer, dreaming of the year ahead........................



Miles and Gammaw on the train.








This rail line from Leadville to Denver was a treacherous one through the mountains.









Wonderful views.






On the caboose.



Checking out the engine at the water tower stop.




Walking the track.



Loving life!!!!!!!!!




The train rocked one tired girl to sleep.



Goodbye Summer, I'm sad to see you go. I'm already planning your next arrival. I'm thankful for the joy you brought me, allowing me time to make everlasting memories with my family. See you in nine months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment