love life, laugh often, smile big

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Miles' special day

Miles' homework assignment for the month of April was to have a special day with only Mom and/or Dad and to tell the class about your day.





Here is what Miles helped me type up about his day:


We eated at Nozawa. We met Dad there and ate a lunch with just Mom, Dad and Miles. I ate hot spicy chicken with red sauce, soup, a California roll.





Me and Mom went to the park. We played at the park. We went down the slide. We played on everything at the park. And we played at the sand at the park. Then when we were done going to the park we walked down to the lake.



We threw rocks in the lake for a long time. And we throwed big rocks in the lake. Two of the big heavy rocks Mom and I picked up together and throwed them in. I performed a concert for Mom at the Amphitheater. I asked a new friend I met to come down lower to hear me sing. My new friend’s name is Luke. I sung Wheels on the Bus to Luke and his Mom. So me and Mom got home and we cleaned up. Then I builded my Buzz Lightyear Scratchy puzzle.
I felt happy with my Mom. I felt super duper happy when I had lunch with my Mom and Dad. I love my Mom and my Dad all the way down to the dirt and all the way back to the moon and way out of Earth.











No comments:

Post a Comment