love life, laugh often, smile big

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Garrett and Corrie's Wedding

I was having trouble with Blogger allowing me to comment under the pictures from Garrett and Corrie's wedding post.  I had been trying for a few weeks .  I also can not get rid of the space between each pictures.  Sorry about any typos, I can not seem to go back and do anything on that post without my computer freezing so I have given up and posted as is.  Below is some of the things I wanted to say in the other post. 

We had a FABULOUS time celebrating with Garrett and Corrie on June 18, 2011 as they joined together in marriage.  Corrie was a beautiful, smiling bride and Garrett was a handsome grinning groom.  The kids all looked great and acted even better!  The reception was decorated wonderfully including a special kids corner and candy table.  The kids had a blast dancing the night away but I believe Miles stole the show.  I didn't know he could move like that!  (We now have him in hip hop class and it might be the cutest thing I have ever seen).  We all enjoyed ourselves at the party and the kids made it until midnight!  Congratulations Garrett and Corrie!  We are thrilled to have been a part of your big day! 
Welcome to the family Corrie!!  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment