love life, laugh often, smile big

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 5 of Spring Break

The kids and I got up at 9:00 and cooked breakfast.







"Mom, Can we go to our yellow rock?" - Miles














I love how the rock walls look where they blasted through for the railroad.










Hiking to Corona and Bow Tie Arches.













Prrretty flowers


Jeremiah, being the protective big brother, making sure Miles doesn't get poked.















My family with Corona Arch in the background.








3 cuties







I love how every area in Moab as so much character!
























Troy and the kids below Bow Tie Arch.









The kids love this ladder part of the trail.







What?






Jeremiah and Troy working in Jeremiah's Webelos Cub Scout book.






dirt tunnels





Playing at night is the best when you are camping!


"Mom, help me wish on the stars." - Miles



No comments:

Post a Comment