love life, laugh often, smile big

Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Break Day 1



We left home at 1:45pm on Friday, April 8th for our annual Moab Spring Break Trip.








Our 1st stop was the Riffle rest area for a potty break. We were all thrilled to see green grass for the 1st time in a while. We spent a little time climbing trees and running in the grass before getting back in the car.





A few of my favorite quotes from the kids as we drove into Moab:

"I'm going to take off my shoes and socks and feel the sand on my feet." - Miles

"That rock looks like a Lego guy right Dad?" - Jeremiah

"Moab camping is so peaceful." - Lexi








Found the perfect camp site for our 2011 trip at 7:30. It was 61 with a little wind. The kids went exploring, leaving Troy and I to set up camp.









Digging in the sand.





Playing by the fire.

"I'm going to write Mom with the smoke from my stick." - Jeremiah






10:00 bedtime. They were all asleep after a few minutes of talking about the week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment